Tuesday 26 February 2008

Monday 17th March 2008

That's the date!

My link worker, the family finder and the children's social worker will be coming to see me at 11am.

I have also asked a friend to come round to keep my daughter and the little boy I mind occupied so we are able to talk relatively undisturbed.

So a full house!

I can't believe it's happening, I'm feeling nervous already. Apparently I'm one of three families they're visiting, and the family finder told my link worker that I'm high up there because of my persistance. I really hope it pays off.

I now need to read up on Special Guardianship and Every Child Matters, and keep working on my list of questions that I want to ask on the day.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEST WISHES! Very excited for you!

Anita said...

Persistance pays! That's great!