Wednesday, 18 March 2009

So typical!

After the cancellation of the visit in February about my two girls, I have finally had confirmation of a new date - Friday 27th March. I have my fingers and toes crossed that it will all go smoothly this time and actually take place!

So, with my hopes up for next week, what happened today? I got a call from my agency saying I had been specifically requested for a placement that might happen next week (the case is in court on Monday). It's for 3 children aged 5, 4 and 10 months.

Not only will that be total chaos if it happens, I'm now all worried what it might mean for my girls. I've been waiting all this time and really have my heart set on them, so it's just so typical of this process for something like this to happen.

Had it been any other time I'd have been over the moon to get such news, but right now I'm kind of hoping it goes the way it always has in the past and they don't place them with me. But if that happens, I probably won't get my girls either!

1 comment:

Alyssa's Mom said...

I hope it all works out.